6 swords - Who is the child? But surely it's you, moving along with your guide through these emotional waters? And aren't we all children of the Universe?
Chariot - everything is as it should be ........ and at present it's totally controlled. The imagery gives a lovely sense of balance ..... black/white ...... light/dark ....... one without the other means we wouldn't appreciate the all.
4 swords ....... ROFLMAO ...... perfect card :) I would also say that it's reminding you to keep a steady balance mentally ....... given the changes that are occurring physically ..... could lead to extra hope and expectations ..... and while I don't want to be a negative sod, I do feel it is important to be realistic to stay grounded in all areas.
Magician ....... this to me is a perfect channelling card ....... usually comes up for me when I'm talking about reiki or anything to do with kundalini energy. I would say that this energy will not only continue to course through your body but will grow in strength. A definite need to be grounded sufficiently for this to happen, else you'll be floating too much!
Afraid I haven't been following any of the PDR blogs that much (Cat is the one who has joined in from our blog), but given the background you mention ...... I wouldn't be surprised that if you are meditating regularly, opening yourself up ...... cleansing (especially the chakras) then you have very likely awakened the kundalini energy which a lot of people believe we have at our root chakra. If so, sounds like this is a very positive experience and you are in control of it :) I do hope it continues and helps to improve your alignment etc !!!
Oh and lots of info out there if you want to google it (apologies if you already have a lot of knowledge on kundalini)
Just to play Devil's advocate - how do we know that the adult and not the child is you? I kind of like the idea of the adult being a spirit guide, and the child symbolising your young journey ;)
Well, your reading seems to be a sensible interpretation as it always does.
What is quite arresting, of course, is your experience with the meditation and your back. I don't know if this relates to Kundalini yoga or not, but that involves, I think, the root chakra, the base of all things, and using its energy. I gather it's very powerful. Perhaps this is your taproot? And is this in any way related to your release of negative energies concerning Nan? Maybe check out some of Carolyn Myss' writings.
There is a certain kind of meditative focus I get into which kind of unkinks my shoulders and neck, but what you're onto seems different.
SwimmingInTarot, What happens is just bizarre. My husband has seen it, ands says I look like I'm possessed and the thought had crossed my mind! As a pilates teacher I know how to relax and stretch, but this takes me beyond what I know about the physical body. It's intelligent, somehow as if it knows just what my body needs. There's a sequence to it too. The taproot thing comes from a chapter about grounding before a ritual in a Wicca book. However, I have started doing a few sessions of kundalini yoga, too (just off the telly- there's a channel called "Body in Balance" that shows kundalini sessions.) I didn't think this sort of thing could happen after it, though! And yes! I have really started to "open my heart" after recent experiences with Nan. You weren't to know about the yoga, but like you, I have also connected these things in my mind in relation to this "energy business"! I'll check out Carolyn Myss - thanks. Thanks for your thoughts x
firefrost - you're a darling, thanks for your comments. I'm a big dope though - I thought they'd come to my e-mail for moderation - doh! Found out what to do now though. I like your suggestion, could be...
Mouse You are so right about staying grounded - I've been imagining all kinds of weird stuff! I know next to nothing about kundalin energy - just done a couple of kundalini yoga workouts from the tv - but I'm very interested. I'm certainly going to carry on with the workouts. I'd be interested in any good links on this you know of. Do you know anything about reiki? I'm thinking of going to a reiki healer to see what they think. Do you think that would be a good place to start?
LOL, lovely tie in with your yoga then! Definitely sounds like it's all connected. Re. the reiki, I'm not sure how that would play in with kundalini energy to be honest, I only have Reiki 1 attunement. IMO if you had some reiki, I would assume it would go where it was needed at that time. The stuff I've heard about kundalini has just been picked up from readings and/or google. Would suggest googling anything you're unsure on. Do come back & let us know how you're getting on, it sounds fantastic :)
x Mouse
PS: One link I found interesting is here: http://www.the-auras-expert.com/kundalini.html
6 swords - Who is the child? But surely it's you, moving along with your guide through these emotional waters? And aren't we all children of the Universe?
ReplyDeleteChariot - everything is as it should be ........ and at present it's totally controlled. The imagery gives a lovely sense of balance ..... black/white ...... light/dark ....... one without the other means we wouldn't appreciate the all.
4 swords ....... ROFLMAO ...... perfect card :) I would also say that it's reminding you to keep a steady balance mentally ....... given the changes that are occurring physically ..... could lead to extra hope and expectations ..... and while I don't want to be a negative sod, I do feel it is important to be realistic to stay grounded in all areas.
Magician ....... this to me is a perfect channelling card ....... usually comes up for me when I'm talking about reiki or anything to do with kundalini energy. I would say that this energy will not only continue to course through your body but will grow in strength. A definite need to be grounded sufficiently for this to happen, else you'll be floating too much!
Afraid I haven't been following any of the PDR blogs that much (Cat is the one who has joined in from our blog), but given the background you mention ...... I wouldn't be surprised that if you are meditating regularly, opening yourself up ...... cleansing (especially the chakras) then you have very likely awakened the kundalini energy which a lot of people believe we have at our root chakra. If so, sounds like this is a very positive experience and you are in control of it :) I do hope it continues and helps to improve your alignment etc !!!
Oh and lots of info out there if you want to google it (apologies if you already have a lot of knowledge on kundalini)
x Mouse
What a wonderful reading, and hooray for healing in your back! :)
ReplyDeleteJust to play Devil's advocate - how do we know that the adult and not the child is you? I kind of like the idea of the adult being a spirit guide, and the child symbolising your young journey ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, your reading seems to be a sensible interpretation as it always does.
ReplyDeleteWhat is quite arresting, of course, is your experience with the meditation and your back. I don't know if this relates to Kundalini yoga or not, but that involves, I think, the root chakra, the base of all things, and using its energy. I gather it's very powerful. Perhaps this is your taproot? And is this in any way related to your release of negative energies concerning Nan? Maybe check out some of Carolyn Myss' writings.
There is a certain kind of meditative focus I get into which kind of unkinks my shoulders and neck, but what you're onto seems different.
SwimmingInTarot, What happens is just bizarre. My husband has seen it, ands says I look like I'm possessed and the thought had crossed my mind! As a pilates teacher I know how to relax and stretch, but this takes me beyond what I know about the physical body. It's intelligent, somehow as if it knows just what my body needs. There's a sequence to it too. The taproot thing comes from a chapter about grounding before a ritual in a Wicca book. However, I have started doing a few sessions of kundalini yoga, too (just off the telly- there's a channel called "Body in Balance" that shows kundalini sessions.) I didn't think this sort of thing could happen after it, though! And yes! I have really started to "open my heart" after recent experiences with Nan. You weren't to know about the yoga, but like you, I have also connected these things in my mind in relation to this "energy business"! I'll check out Carolyn Myss - thanks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your thoughts x
firefrost - you're a darling, thanks for your comments. I'm a big dope though - I thought they'd come to my e-mail for moderation - doh! Found out what to do now though. I like your suggestion, could be...
ReplyDeleteMouse
ReplyDeleteYou are so right about staying grounded - I've been imagining all kinds of weird stuff! I know next to nothing about kundalin energy - just done a couple of kundalini yoga workouts from the tv - but I'm very interested. I'm certainly going to carry on with the workouts. I'd be interested in any good links on this you know of.
Do you know anything about reiki? I'm thinking of going to a reiki healer to see what they think. Do you think that would be a good place to start?
Perhaps someone has other suggestions?
Thanks for commenting, everyone :)
Glad you're sorted! ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL, lovely tie in with your yoga then! Definitely sounds like it's all connected. Re. the reiki, I'm not sure how that would play in with kundalini energy to be honest, I only have Reiki 1 attunement. IMO if you had some reiki, I would assume it would go where it was needed at that time. The stuff I've heard about kundalini has just been picked up from readings and/or google. Would suggest googling anything you're unsure on. Do come back & let us know how you're getting on, it sounds fantastic :)
ReplyDeletex Mouse
PS: One link I found interesting is here:
http://www.the-auras-expert.com/kundalini.html
Cheers, Mouse! x
ReplyDelete